Dad is my Hero quotes

Dad is my first love quotes 

These quotes are for those fathers who are the heroes of their children who love their children very much. Being a Father Makes Feel Pride and Gratitude.

Dad is my hero quotes



• A dad is not only a hero but a role model and warrior too. 



• The one who drives away my fear, the one who encourages me. You are my favorite hero my dad.



• When I first opened my eyes, it was your smile that turned my crying face into a smile. You are first love dad.



• A father not only loves his children, but becomes their strength and stands with them in every bad time.



• There is no retirement age of the father, as long as there is life in his body, he takes care of the children. 


• I don't know if there is heaven or not. But about one thing I am sure that my home is my heaven and my father is my God.



• The person who made my life a paradise, that person is my first love, and he is my dad.


• I treated my father as a king because he knows I am a princess.



• Mother raises a daughter makes her a princess but father raises a daughter and makes her a warrior who knows how to win.

• They asked me to describe first love in one word, I smiled and said yes and the answer was my dad.


• My father is my first love and even death can't separate us.

• Without father, this world seems incomplete and empty.

• True love for me is my father.

• My father is my world. My first love and my superhero.


• If I die once and my father's age increases by one year, then I would like to die in millions of times for my dad. 

• No matter how old you grow, when trouble comes, you remember  dad. He was a hero then and is still a hero today.


• Daughter's tears are father's weakness and son's smile is mother's strength.


• If God asks me what is your first and last wish, then I will say that give my dad my age and all the happiness in the world .


• My dad is the first person who made me realize that  i'm beautiful.


• Father's hug makes the world forget all the pain and sorrow. He is my hero and my first love. 



























































Post a Comment

0 Comments