How to write a letter to join in music class?



 How to write a letter to join in music class?


1) Suppose you are writing to your music teacher in your city. So you can write like this :




To,

The Music Teacher

Address

City Name

Date :

Subject: Requesting to joining music class.





Sir/Madam,

I'm a student studying in School/College apart from being a good student in studies. My hobby is listening to music as well. So I thought to learn music in my free time so that I can enhance my music skills. I have heard that you are a very good music teacher in the city. So I would like to request you to please allow me to join music classes. So that I can be a good musician. It will also boost confidence in me.

Kindly, consider my request.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Your Name.




2) Suppose you are writing to the principal of your school. So you can write like this :




To,

The Principal

School Name

Address

city

Date :

Subject: To arrange music classes in the school.

Sir/Madam,

I'm a student of your school studying in class(class name). We have free periods in our class. So I thought it would be great if we utilize this free time. I beg to say that to arrange music classes in our school. So that we can enhance our extra curriculum activities. I would like to request you to schedule our music classes in our free periods.

I hope you will consider my request and take a positive step.




Yours Sincerely,

Your Name.

Class




    


                                         





letter to join music class, letter application to join music classes

Post a Comment

0 Comments