Will you be my Bridesmaids poems



Will you be my Bridesmaids poems


thank you for being my bridesmaid poem,will you be my bridesmaid poem for cousin,best friend bridesmaid poem, bridesmaid quotes for bride,








A bridesmaid not only stays with the bride but is also a good friend. She increases the happiness, joy by staying with the bride. A bride looks incomplete without a bridesmaid. So here we will get to know about "Will you be my bridesmaid" poems...



Will you be my bridesmaid



I'm going to start a new life.

I am going to live life in a new way.

The day will be special for me,

When my love will be with me.

I want to see you on this special day.

Will you be with me on my wedding day.

Will you be my bridesmaid?

The flower will blossom.

The trees will dance.

Will you be my bridesmaid?

If I give you a chance.

Here comes the wedding day.

I will wear beautiful attire.

My pals will celebrate.



Will you be my bridesmaid?

On this special date.

Will you stay with me?

When I say: Yes, I do to the prince of my life.

When everyone's eyes are on me.

I will walk towards my love wearing a beautiful dress.

Will you walk with me?

You will make me a beautiful bride.

If you be my bridesmaid.

It will be a matter of pride.

Will you be my maid of honor?







To my Best friend, Will you be my Bridesmaid?



The most beautiful day of my life is coming.

There will be the rain of happiness.

The stars will twinkle. The moon will smile.

The day will be special,

When I and my bridesmaid will shine.  


I want to swim in the ocean of ecstasy.

Waves of love are rising in my heart.

Will you be my bridesmaid?

Because you are first on my wedding chart.



When I and my love will vow to support each other.

And many people will witness this day.

When my love will look into my eyes.

And my heart will beat faster.

Will you be a witness to this moment?

Will you be my bridesmaid? My dearest friend.







My special bridesmaid




You have always overlooked the flaws in me,

Always see the best in me.

You came into my life and made me a better person.

And now that my wedding is near.

You will be my special bridesmaid.

And I will have no fear.


I'm lucky to have such a bubbly friend.

You will be with me,

When I put on the gown and complete this auspicious ritual.

Will you be my special bridesmaid? My pretty girl.






Thankyou my  Bridesmaid poem


Thank you for making the happiest day of my life so special.

You instilled confidence in me,

It's an honor for me.

I was looking beautiful, my love said.

But you were behind that beauty.

You made me a beautiful bride.

When I was nervous, I was getting restless.

It was you who held my hand and gave me confidence.

By becoming a bridesmaid,

You made me proud on this auspicious day.

Thank you for being with me.




I want to cherish these moments,

And keep you alive forever in these never forgotten memories.

Thank you, My dear bridesmaid.



Your kindness I will never miss.






Bridesmaid quotes for wedding


• A bridesmaid is someone who makes a bride more comfortable. 

• A bride without a bridesmaid is like a rose without fragrance. 

• A bridesmaid plays an important role in the beauty of a beautiful bride.

• The reason behind the smile and laughter on the face of the bride is bridesmaids.

• Bridesmaids not only make the bride beautiful but also make the marriage successful.

• Just as the moon looks beautiful among the stars. Similarly, a bride also looks beautiful among her bridesmaids.

thank you for being my bridesmaid poem,will you be my bridesmaid poem for cousin,best friend bridesmaid poem, bridesmaid quotes for bride,


• A perfect bride seems incomplete without a  bridesmaid. 

• The bridesmaid is the one who makes a place in the memories of the bride forever.

• Along with honor and pride, it also becomes the responsibility of the younger sister to be a bridesmaid. 

• A matron of honor plays the role of a friend in starting the journey of a bride's married life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments