Amazing 72 girlfriend quotes and sayings with images

Amazing 72 girlfriend quotes and sayings with images


If there is a caring and honest girlfriend in life. Then the lover also has the responsibility to take care of his girlfriend and keep her happy. Lucky is the one who has an honest and trustworthy girlfriend in life. Dedicated to all the girlfriends who became their lover's partner and filled happiness in their life. So here we will see quotes about girlfriends with images.

The Perfect Girlfriend Quotes:


1) Beauty multiplies when a girlfriend's behavior is cordial.



2) A girlfriend who enriches a man's life with love. Treats his parents as her own and respects them. She is like a diamond adorned with a beautiful necklace.







3) People say that when we die, we go to heaven empty-handed. But I say that when I leave this world, I will have your love and your memories, which no one else in heaven might have.




4) She is not the kind of girl who gets happy just seeing gifts. She is the kind of girl who gets delighted just hearing my voice. 

girlfriend quotes with images, girlfriend quotes with pictures, top 70 girlfriend quotes and sayings,romantic quotes for her to make her smile

5) I write everything about you in my diary, and you know what, my diary starts falling in love with you.

girlfriend quotes with images, girlfriend quotes with pictures, top 70 girlfriend quotes and sayings,romantic quotes for her to make her smile



6) I don't know whether I will marry you or not. All I know is that you are the first and last love of my life.

girlfriend quotes with images, girlfriend quotes with pictures, top 70 girlfriend quotes and sayings,romantic quotes for her to make her smile

7) Two days of love is like a sinking ship facing the rising waves.

girlfriend quotes with images, girlfriend quotes with pictures, top 70   girlfriend quotes and sayings,romantic quotes for her to make her smile


8) Girlfriend is not just for show-off. They are not meant to hang out together for a few months. Having a girlfriend is a lifetime feeling which is remembered till death. 

girlfriend quotes with images, girlfriend quotes with pictures, top 70 girlfriend quotes and sayings,romantic quotes for her to make her smile


9) When you play with me, I let you win because I don't want you to lose. I am happy about your victory.



10) There was a lot of turmoil in my mind before you came. My mind used to be restless, and then you came as if the mind started flowing calmly like a cool stream. Your love changed everything.


11) My mother is the most important person in my life and Yes, of course, my girlfriend is the best one because after my mother she is the second woman who loves me so much.



12) When you walk, and the wind blows the hair on your face.  So It seems as if the dark clouds are covering the moon. My beautiful angel.


13) If a girl in your life knows everything about you, who can read your face, who is jealous when you talk to other girls, who misses you and thinks about you every day. Then congratulations. You got a girlfriend.


14) You are a magician. Whenever you say I love you, my mood suddenly changes.


15) A girlfriend is not just a lover but can also be a good sensible advisor.


16) A beautiful and intelligent girlfriend has a huge contribution to the success of her lover. She is the one who advises him to never give up.


17) The feeling of love. When you are busy with someone, and she calls and asks with whom are you busy. You talk to yourself, hehe my baby is getting jealous. 


18) Your girlfriend is just not meant to love you. She also deserves your love and care in return.

girlfriend quotes with images, girlfriend quotes with pictures, top 70 girlfriend quotes and sayings,romantic quotes for her to make her smile

19) When she cries for you, misses you, wants to get married. Then understand that she has chosen you as her life partner.


20) If you have a girlfriend in your life who never lets you get upset, stays with you even in your bad times. Then you are lucky. Marry Her.


21)  A man who abuses, beat and blackmail his girlfriend. Doesn't deserve her.


22) Please don't force your girlfriend to do anything you want. She is your girlfriend, not a slave.


23) When the girl leaves everything for her lover and comes to him. Then she becomes his responsibility.

girlfriend quotes with images, girlfriend quotes with pictures, top 70 girlfriend quotes and sayings,romantic quotes for her to make her smile

24) She is rich. She doesn't lack anything. She is so beautiful that I am afraid to express my love to her. It seems that expressing love to her is like asking for a throne from a king.


25) That feeling can never be forgotten. When a girl meets her boyfriend for the first time and proposes by holding his hand.



Perfect girlfriend quotes for guys




26) A woman who changes a man's life improves him. Help him to get rid of all his bad habits. She really deserves to be with him for a lifetime.


27) A perfect girlfriend is one who never lies in a relationship, who is not arrogant, who is loyal, who does not flirt with other boys, and who trusts her boyfriend.


28) A girl who is madly in love with her boyfriend. Makes her love successful by making him her husband.


29) A girl's heart is like a fountain of love, whose water, when showers on the boy's heart. He falls in love with her.

girlfriend quotes with images, girlfriend quotes with pictures, top 70 girlfriend quotes and sayings,romantic quotes for her to make her smile



30) A perfect girlfriend will never see what dress you are wearing, whether you have applied perfume or not, whether you have an expensive car or a bungalow. She will love you for what you are.


31) How can I describe the condition of this heart? Only after when you left me I realized your absence.


32) I don't care how much you earn, what family you belong to, how you look. To me, you are my prince, and I am your princess.


33) God has blessed me by sending such a lovely girl into my life. Seems my luck has changed.


34) When you wake up in the morning and stretch your hands and take a yawn. It is as if a beautiful tree is raining fragrant flowers on me.


35) Dear Cockroach,

Thank you. It is because of you that she came close to me and hugged me.

Sincerely, Her Lover.


36) I have only wanted you, only you from my heart. You are not you. You are my life. By becoming my girlfriend, you merged into my body as a soul. 


37) If God asks: Tell me your first and last wish. I would definitely say it's "You".


38) My bae is not only beautiful by her face but by her heart too. She has an amiable nature.


39) If she is not talking to you. It means that she is angry with you and wants you to call her and ask why she is angry.


40) If she has stopped coaxing you, has stopped crying for you, has stopped getting jealous when he flirts with another girl. It means she realized that you were not made for her.


41) By making you my own. I felt as if  I had stolen a fairy from heaven. May God not be angry with me.


girlfriend quotes with images, girlfriend quotes with pictures, top 70   girlfriend quotes and sayings,romantic quotes for her to make her smile



l love my girlfriend quotes



42) My mother taught me to respect women, to treat them well. Maybe this is the reason why my girlfriend is so proud of having me in her life.


43) There is one person in a man's life who knows his secrets. Which a man would not want to share with anyone else, and that person is his girlfriend.


44) Rich, beautiful, good makeup, flirting with so many men, many ex-boyfriends, thousands of followers on social media, don't make a perfect girlfriend. A perfect girlfriend doesn't flirt with other guys around her. She doesn't care who is following her on social media. She follows the one she truly loves.

girlfriend quotes with images, girlfriend quotes with pictures, top 70   girlfriend quotes and sayings,romantic quotes for her to make her smile

45) When he doesn't reply in time. Always busy on calls and chats starts lying and compares you with some other girls. Then hold on. He might be dating someone else.


46) A girl who, without fear, clearly tells your parents that she loves you and wants to get married. Then know that she is determined that she will make you her life partner.


47) When you hit the pillow on her, and she hits the pillow back at you. It is the perfect revenge in a relationship.


48) Relationships do not work with lies, deception, and wrong intentions. The palace of love is built on the foundation of lies doesn't last long.


49) The love of a woman makes a man's life blissful, more enthralling, and full of joy.


50) Earlier I didn't care how many more years I will live but since you came into my life. Now I want to live 100 years every day.


51) Relationship is like a plant that has to be watered every day by showers of love, care, and mutual understanding.


52) The woman who does not compare her man to any other man, who doesn't question his masculinity. The one who doesn't care if his height is short or tall and doesn't let him down. In a true sense, she is the perfect girlfriend.




53) When there are gestures in the eyes between the boy and the girl. The smile on their faces makes those gestures even stronger. Then love starts getting eager to cross the limit.


54) I am indebted to you, O beauty queen, for controlling with your love the never-ending misery of my life.


55) When a woman asks her lover to marry again and again, it does not mean that she is not getting anyone else. It means she can't live without him and she can't see him getting married to someone else.


56) All these diamonds, pearls, necklaces, and gold jewelry. They look good only when you wear them. Their beauty is from you. You make them beautiful.


57) When you come to the party dressed up, and look at me as if you came to the party for me, and you want me to notice you. I find it the best honor in the world.


58) If there is someone in your life who loves you very much. Then surely she has seen something in you that she is fascinated by you.


59) I don't think there will be any product in the world that can make someone as pretty as you are.




60) Just as a thirsty needs water to quench his thirst. Similarly, I need you. To fulfill my incomplete life.


61) My heart tickles. When she scolds and says I'll not talk to you if you talk to other girls.


62) A girlfriend should be someone who knows how to cook better than a mother and whose thoughts are pure.


63) Not only is her voice melodious but, her words are so funny that thinking of her makes my face blossom like a flower.


64) I know I'm not good. I get angry. I unintentionally hurt her sometimes. But I have a girlfriend who can calm my anger. She finds the good in my bad. So I fall in love with her again and again.


65) I have never chased a girl in my life. But when I saw you I couldn't stop myself. By bringing you into my life I wanted to tell you that you will not find anyone better than me.


66) I always wanted to make you my girlfriend but now that you have become my girlfriend. I want you to be my wife.


67) I don't want you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life. I want to take my last breath in your hands as your husband.


68) Love is such a fever that no medicine can cure it. This can be cured only with the love of your lover.


69) I do not think that there is any such planet in the whole universe in which there will be a beautiful girl like you. Even in science, no such formulas must have been made which can measure your beauty.


70) You are getting prettier day by day. Your face is brighter than the moon. Believe me. Even in old age, your beauty will not diminish.


71) They asked me what did she see in you. That she started fell in love with you. I smiled and answered: something that is not in you.


72) I was an atheist before. But after seeing you, I started believing in God. It seems that God is the only one who can make such a beautiful face.



Post a Comment

0 Comments