How to explain to my friend that I was not online for long?

How to explain to my friend that I was not online for long?

When our friends care about us. They share everything with us. So sometimes we have to face their displeasure too.

When our friend wants to talk to us and we couldn't come online for some reason. Sometimes we find it difficult to explain to them that why we were not able to come online? Because of this, they may get angry. That's why we must explain it well.

Here how you can explain to your friend: 

If they are not believing youTell them that they can see the last seen of your chat. So that they can be sure that you weren't really online.

Tell them that you were busy: Tell them that you were busy with some work. That's why you could not come online for a long time.

You can take the help of your brother or sister: Tell them to talk to your sister and brother. You can say that you were busy with your brother and sister.

You can tell them the internet was down in your area: If your internet was closed in your area. You should tell them and say that you also wanted to come online but could not come due to the internet shutdown.

Tell them you were out with your family: You can tell that you were out with family, and you can even say that you missed them. You wanted to talk to them but you couldn't.

You can apologizeYou can tell them. I messaged you first as soon as I came online. They would love to hear this. You can tell them it won't happen again. You'll let them know whenever you don't come online. You can apologize to them. By doing all this you will also be able to convince them and with these good explanations, they will agree.


my friend is online but not replying, my friend hasn't texted me back in two days, my friend hasn't texted me back in a week, why is my friend not onl


Post a Comment

0 Comments