Heart touching poem on son by father


Heart-touching poem on son by father.

Poem father to son




My dear son, you are the star of my eyes. You are the crown of my head.

You don't know how I got you after so many vows.

You don't know how you taught me how to live. I still remember the little finger when you held my hand with your fingers. You used to touch my face. You made me feel like a father. You do not know how much emotion you have filled in this father's heart. When I used to be a clown to make you laugh, I used to be a horse to play with you. Just because I could see that enthusiasm, the joy you used to get in your childhood, I used to get ecstatic by seeing you smiling. You do not know how I taught you to walk. You do not know I forgot myself for your happiness. I fulfilled your every wish. 





You have taught me to live. You have given me new wings to my aspirations. I do not know how weak I am in your love when I have become a father from a man.

Seeing you grow up slowly, I have forgotten myself. You have become young and I have grown old.

Today you have grown up, and covering your father's old age with a shroud. You have started making your own decisions, ignoring your father. Instead of being the support of a tired old father, you have turned away from your father. y soul also wants to separate now. The relationship between the son and the father is like the soul and the body. When the son gets away from his father, what will the soul do in the body?

 

You do not know how I have burned my youth, I have spent my life fulfilling your every dream. Today your father is old. My eyes get wet. Just help me. How can I tell you that I need you?

When you get married, you will become a father.

Your family will continue to resonate with the voices of children.

When you feel like becoming a father, I might not live, but my blessings will be

with you. Don't forget me for my son.

 

Because even after I die my blessings will be with you.

Maybe my voice will be suppressed in the voices of your children. But still, my love for you will not diminish. You were my hero even then and you are still my hero, my son.

Even though you have not lived up to my expectations, but I am still in you today,

and I will be in you tomorrow.

This is the wish of one father. My heart's blessings! I am very happy.

Seeing the beard on your face. You remind me of my youth, never forget the rituals I have taught you.

I Love You, My Son.


 (This is for those fathers who have dedicated their lives to their children. Being a Father is a most amazing feeling, don't disrespect your father. )


Post a Comment

0 Comments