Touching Lines

    A story by a guy who loved someone deeply 



Sad heart touching lines for girlfriend

Yes, I handled her, when she was alone was broken, was crying.

Yes, I supported her, when she had no one in her life. Her closed ones left her alone.

She cried again and again, was scared again and again. Her trust was broken, bad times were going on.

Yes, I supported her, when I was asked for support by her.

I helped her, her lonely heart was like her wet eyes.

She was in love. Wanted to be loved.

Yes, I have loved her, saying that anything is for your happiness.

She was starting to be happy, she was laughing.

We both used to fight but we also used to love each other a lot.

Yes, I considered her mine, and I drove her away from fears. I showed her the way to success.

Her life started to like riding on a roller coaster then one day she disappeared.

Yes, I pray that she would be happy wherever she is, I thought about it every day.

Then one day, after a few years, she called me said that she became successful and made her career.

Yes, I was very happy. My prayers were accepted.

The one who was crying is laughing now. She has succeeded. Then she said a few more things:

"I don't want to be with you anymore, now I have gone ahead. Don't ever try to meet me and don't contact me anymore."

 I want to forget everything now. I was startled and yes, I said anything for your happiness.


And then silence, I became a stranger to her. Unknown in the unknown world.


Yes, now we are unknown to each other. She insulted my feelings. Yes, I pray for her. Be happy wherever you are. Anything for your happiness.




Post a Comment

0 Comments