Sensible Girl

  Sensible Girl


A fictional story of a "Sensible Girl".

A boy considered himself a genius, who made mistakes but ignored his mistakes, called himself a genius.


The tune of the piano always in his mind when he walks. He has talent, is handsome, looks good, has quality. He sings songs and cracks jokes. He wanted to be bad, in fact, he calls himself a bad guy.


He dances, he laughs, he is an angry boy.

So among many girls in the world, Would a single girl fall for him? Of course yes, she will.

So a girl started falling for him, but the guy didn't believe in love what a boring topic of love is for him.


So that girl started talking to him, many times she confessed to him that she truly loves him, but the guy never took her seriously.


Both kept talking for many months, both met many times, the girl did a lot for the boy, cared for him, made him happy. But the boy thought she was a dumb girl. Who does so many things in the name of love?


The boy was having fun with her, thinking that she is crazy and a dumb girl who is wasting her time with him.

One day he asked her a question.

You know the truth that I'm not going to marry you, then why are you wasting your time, why do you care about me?



The girl smiled and replied I know you think I'm dumb, I know you think I'm crazy, but you don't know many things. You call yourself bad but I know you can never harm me. You will not do me wrong, you wanted my love but I know that you will never touch me without my permission. I know your intention, I know what you think, but I also know you will never harm me, you made me cry but I know you wipe also. I feel good with you when you around me. I feel happy, I trust you, I don't know about the future whether you will marry me or not, but at present what I wanted I'm getting from you. I feel safe with you & one more thing, I want to say, but I will say when the right time comes.

 

The guy didn't believe what she said, he laughed and after that got angry & told her that "We won't talk anymore from now" bye.

The girl replied that ok your wish, but I will keep calling & messaging you,

A few days later he felt a change in himself since he stopped talking to her, nothing was interesting, those sad songs when he listened to Time Pass, now it seems to be giving him the meaning of the songs.


A tune of the piano was always in his mind, but now that tune has gone, the mind was just busy thinking about her. He has lost himself, but she kept messaging. He replied to her message, told her you are not dumb. Actually, you are a sensible girl. The girl who knows how to win heart, you got me, among all girls in the world you are the one, who taught me, how to love?.


 After reading those words the girl remains silent for some time. She was very happy and felt like dancing.


The girl said the right thing about him, the boy realized that the girl is not mad, she is not dumb, in fact, she is intelligent.

The boy asked her one day, you were supposed to say something at the right time, what was that :


The girl replied in a low voice "WE ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER".




The boy blushed on hearing those words and smiled and after that, they are living a good life.

 

That's the end of the story.

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments