Happiness

Happiness a story

"Happiness" a fictional story

Alex (fictional name) Age (24) was watching movies on TV but was bored of it after some time. He turned off the TV. He was in a bad mood and didn't know the real reason. He just didn't like anything, was easily bored. His parents loved him very much. He is dear to his mother. She always shouts at him. When he doesn't take meals on time. Alex was in a dilemma. He always thinks a lot of things in his mind, asked himself many questions: Why did I come into this world? Who am I? I have to die one day, then why did I take birth on this planet? Why do we get depressed? Why can't we be happy forever? Alex had many questions in his mind that he was not getting answers to. He is from a good family, there is no lack of anything in his life but still, he was not happy. He was not satisfied with his life.

Although he was spending a boring day at his house. He decided to do the job. He went to a school for an interview, two more people wanted a job in the interview. The principal and a school teacher Maria (fictional name) conducted the interview. The principal asked the three to teach the students half an hour one by one. The students would decide who is the best among them all. It was Alex's turn after the two boys. He went to class and came out of the classroom as if nothing had happened. The principal asked the students: By whom do you all want to study? All the students spoke in unison, Alex Sir, Maria wondered what magic Alex had done to the students.

Alex was not serious about his job. He had no plans to teach in a school for years. He just wanted to teach the students for a few months. Every time Alex would go to class, all the students would smile with cheerful faces.  Alex has a cheerful nature, although he was not happy in his life. He was trying a lot to be happy. He was frank in nature. Maria and Alex became good friends. One day she asked Alex: What have you done in class that made the students choose you as their teacher? Alex told him that all the students were tired when I went to class, maybe the burden of studying. Usually, the teachers ask students what they wanted to study but I asked them what they wanted to have fun with? And they were shocked, I asked all the students a question? Why are we born into the world? And a girl who was trying to hide her face. I asked her to stand up and answer, she was shy, she replied that I came into this world to play with my barbie doll, her answer was so adorable, I was smiling at the time Alex said, Alex then picked another student, asked him the same question, he replied that I was born because my sister would have eaten all my chocolate if I had not been born. Alex: "What an answer,"  Everybody claps, then a cute little girl stood up & asked the same question. Alex sir, Why you were born in this world? Alex was shocked he too didn't know the answer. He answered that I came into this world to dance & he literally started dancing like no one watching & all the students laughed out loudly. I promised all the students in the class that I would never give them any homework. We would always have fun in class but with fun. You would also study because studies are also important. The whole class agreed and later they chose me as their teacher. Maria was smiling. She told Alex that she had never done anything like this throughout her teaching career. Alex changed the classroom atmosphere in a few days. He quit the job after a few months of teaching.

Despite having loving parents. Alex again finds himself alone at home, still looking for questions about which he was entangled. He leaves the house and sits peacefully in the mall. He saw an old man who was climbing the stairs and fell down. Alex stands up, helped the old man to get up, asked him, Are you alright? The old man was quite upset. Alex saw his sad face. He requested the old man to give him his luggage, and he would leave him at his house. The old man refused and said: So what if you are young. I am also young inside, hehe. Alex said that I am old on the inside, can you help me to be as young as you are? Of course, I can, the old man said, they both introduced each other, Alex leaves the old man, at his house, the old man requested him to come inside the house Alex said no it's okay, I have to go. The old man again requested Alex to come in. Alex entered his house. He was surprised that no one was in his house. He asked: Where are all the members of your family? Oldman said I live alone, Alex asked why? Old man: My wife has passed away, my son & his wife, they live in another place because he, & his wife has a problem with me. Alex asked what problem? Old man: With a low voice, I don't know, they always start fighting with each other on small issues over me, the peace of the house was lost & I left the house so that they can live their life peacefully. Alex was saddened to hear this. He told him that he needs to go. The old man tried to stop him, offers him coffee. Alex says no thanks, we'll have it some other day, I'll definitely come But just to leave, he went to his house, started thinking about this world, thinking about his future. If I get married, will my children also treat me the same way? They will also throw me out of my house when I get old? Is this life, how selfish some human beings are? They became blind when they get happy. They forgot those parents who loved them truly cared for them, nurtured them. Their parents taught them how to walk but when they start earning, able to stand on their feet. They ignore their parents.



Alex went to the old man house after some days. The old was really happy to see him again. Alex asked him: who cooks food for you? Old Man: I have kept a maid. She is very humble & she takes care of me. The old man asked Alex: You are a young guy. You don't have friends, at your age guys have fun. They enjoy partying & dance. Alex: I am alone. I don't like to make friends. The old man offered him coffee asked him: Why you're alone? You are not happy in your life I guess, Alex with each sip of coffee started a long conversation with the old man, I had friends but when I finished my studies we all got separated from each other, now I don't know where they are? Forget about me, you say uncle how you are spending your life. You don't miss your children? The old man was pleased to hear the "uncle" word by him. He said I have one son & daughter, my daughter also got married, but she also has no time for me but I love both of them. Alex was enchanted by thoughts of Oldman & love towards his children. Since that day Alex regularly visited Old man's home.

One day he asked the Oldman, there are millions of people in this world, why we are born in this world? We all have to die one day? Why we can't be happy forever? The old start laughing asked why are you asking these questions? Alex: No, I want to know please tell me.

Old man: Have you ever seen birds flying in the sky? Alex: yes, old man: why do they fly? Alex: What ? of course to travel from one place to another? Old man: No, they fly because they have wings. They fly to reach their destination & you know what, we can fly too.


Alex: What? How?

Old man: We also have hidden wings with a slow voice, we can fly and even touch the sky. We can also reach our destination. The only thing we have to recognize is our hidden wings. (Hidden wings here mean our natural talent, we can reach our destination if we recognize what is special to us)

Alex: where are my wings? I am not getting you, answer my question, Why we were born in this world ?

Old man: Hehe don't worry you will get the answer at the right time.

Old-man: Why you think too much? You are young. You should enjoy your life, you can be happy. When I was your age I fell in love with a girl. Alex: Really! (excited) Was she your children's mother? Did she like you? Tell me everything.

Oldman: Calm down, no she was not my children's mother, yes she liked me, I don't know about these days love, but in our time love was pure, real & special. I used to go to her house to get a glimpse of her, she smiled at me always, whenever I saw her. We used to meet secretly, it was a delightful phase of my life. The old man closed his eyes while remembering her.

Alex, I have one more question for you, hope you don't mind, Oldman: Hehe I was expecting many more, go ahead ask. Alex: Why you didn't marry her?

Oldman: Her parents & my parents were against it so we didn't get married. Life is not about what will be in the future. Life is all about what is in present. How happy you are in present. How deeply you find yourself in someone's eyes who really means a lot to you.

Alex was silent seriously imagining, understand the old man's feelings.



Old man: I can never forget my best moments, whenever I met her I always held her hand & she shied, those were the happiest days of my life. It always reminds me of what I felt at that time.

Alex: Wow, ok I gotta go, Oldman: See you again.

Alex went to his house & slept.

After some days when Alex was going to meet an old man. He saw a crowd gathering around something. He went there & saw a young boy who has fallen off his bike and was injured badly. He saw other people were busy making a video of that injured boy. He was bleeding badly & lost his consciousness, Alex somehow took him to the hospital, paid fees to the doctor. After some time when the boy regained his consciousness, he thanked Alex, told him how he has fallen. The injured boy even asked for help from a guy but he refused to say you are bleeding too much, my clothes will be stained. After hearing the story, Alex was shocked. He could see the smile on a young guy's face. Alex was happy, he saved a guy's life. He went straight to the Old man the house where he told the whole story of how he helped the young guy. He asked the Oldman why other people didn't help him they could have helped him? Old man: Some people in this world have lost humanity. They are just living, living for themselves only. You are different, humanity still exists because of people like you. 

Alex: I want to tell you one more thing. I am going to dance classes, so I will not able to meet you again, I am sorry. You're really a nice person. Old man: said it's ok, we both had a great time, all the best for the future, although the old man said goodbye to Alex like a strong man, He was emotional inside, a feeling of separation again has become a part of his life. Alex has been fulfilling the place of his son in an old man's life, but now he was going, Oldman said bye to him, & after that Oldman faced alone life.

 

Alex has started dance classes, he made many friends there, he was having fun, he danced with his friends, life was going good, in the dance class he met a girl Sonia (fictional name) she was reticent doesn't talk much with other guys, she just came for dance classes & went to her house, Alex asked her are you introvert? Sonia: No, why are you asking? You don't talk much with guys, so I thought, Sonia (with an angry face ) So what? Why should I talk to guys? First, you make friendship & then relation & then after over? You're also the same ok. no seriousness no commitment. You just do nonsense. Alex (talking to himself, OMG she seems like a bomb is about to blast, I gotta brace myself): Hey No no, I am not like other guys, trust me if you don't believe me, we can go on date & you will find how cool I am? Sonia: Oh really, date with you? I am gonna kill you.

Alex: Hahahahaha, bye bye. The next day Alex was dancing & Sonia was watching him. Alex: Did you like my dance? Sonia: Your dance is totally rubbish, Alex: I know, that's why you were watching me while dancing. Don't worry, I can teach you. You can dance like me.


Sonia : oh really, shut up. Alex: why are you behaving so fretful? Are you depressed?           

Sonia : What? Alex: you're not happy I know, Sonia: How do you know? Alex: see I told young, I am not like others, so tell me why you are sad? Sonia: I had broken up & I am unable to move on, I just don't like anything, everything is so irritating to me. I just want to smile again, Alex: it's so simple, put one finger of your both hands on cheek & stretched your mouth, and you will smile see like this ( He stretched his mouth ).


Sonia: Hehe, you're funny.                                                                               

Alex :(Remembered what the old said to him) Sonia, we should live our lives happily. We should not think about what is going to be bad or good in the future, you should give yourself time, stop thinking about what has happened. Think about the present, feel good about how good is happening withyou&your ignoring those good moments just because of a bad past, that's sad, Alex: You are done with your lecture? Alex: No half is remaining. We will meet tomorrow, I will give the whole lecture, Sonia: Hehe, the next day they met, they both went to the garden & sat on a bench, Sonia: I am warning you, don't bore me with your lectures ok, Alex: yeah sure don't worry, I want to ask why you were born in this world? Sonia : what nonsense, what kind of question is this? Alex: answer me, Sonia: of course because of my parents, Alex: I know, but you came into this world to become sad or happy, don't you want to want to be happy? Sonia: with a slow & sweet voice, yes I want, Alex: held Sonia's hand, looked at her eyes, you know Sonia we are like birds we have hidden wings, we can fly, fly like a happy bird. We get life for one time just one time. it's only you who can change your sorrows into your happiness. Sonia was mesmerized, she was smiling, she was feeling good, after that he dropped her off at her nearby house. Alex went to his house & laughed the whole night on what has happened with him. He thought to tell the whole story to the Oldman decided to meet him. The next day he went to the old man's house, there was no one there, he asked the old man's neighbors, they told him that the Old man died due to illness, a few days ago it was sad news for Alex. He was in tears. He went to his house and hugged his mother and father and promised that he would never leave them alone, his mother asked him why are you crying? Alex: Nothing, I love you, Mother. He went to his room, remembering those good days he has spent with the old man. The old man had given so many hints about life to Alex, over time, he started getting answers to his questions. I am born into this world, to teach what I have learned from my parents. I took birth to show humanity to help others & real happiness is when we are the reason for someone's smile. There are billions of people in this world. I don't know what they think, but I think about my present, I was born to be happy. When we go to another place & left our home. We realize the worth of our parents. We miss how our mom shouts when we don't take meals. We miss our parents, in the same way, they also miss us. Why we can't be happy forever? Because if we get happiness always. We will never able to realize its worth. Happiness & sadness are part of life.



A few days later Alex gets a call from Sonia. Sonia: Hey Alex Thanks, Alex: Thanks for what? Sonia: You helped me move forward and now I feel good, I am missing your lectures, I would like to meet you again, Alex: Thank you and sure. Sonia: One more thing, you are not like others you are different.

Alex: I don't know about others, but I know about myself. Stop thinking about what has happened, think about what is going to be good. God bless you.

That's the end of the story.

"Life is about to value us, and our parents & make this world better" 

 


 

 



Post a Comment

0 Comments