Emptiness

 Emptiness a story 


At the age of 6 she started crying, her mother asked what happened?


She: Where is my father? I go to school. All my friends come to school with their father, but where is my father?

His mother replied that he is not with us, my child, he is in heaven with God.

She requested her mother to tell God to give my father back, I really miss him. Her mother: he can't come here, now he has become a star in the sky,  whenever you miss him, see the star, he will smile at you by twinkling, she: started crying but I want my dad back.

As she grew up, she was brought up by her mother, she saw many things, faced happiness, and sorrow, saw everything alone because she had no father and brothers, she was her mother's only child.

She had a birthday celebration at the age of 10, many people came to celebrate her birthday, it was such a wonderful day because her mother gifted Barbie doll, she got some gifts, danced with her friends, It was a fine day, she slept with her mother. Suddenly, after going up on the roof after a few hours, many stars were dazzling in the sky, they were flickering, She showed all the gifts to the stars, asked the stars in a slow voice, Papa? Where is my gift? I'm upset because it's my 10th birthday you didn't come again, are you unhappy with me and my mother?

Her mother's eyes welled up as she caught him interacting with the stars, she scolded her and told her not to go to the terrace at night, took her to the bedroom, and persuaded her by telling, baby your dad wanted you to be a successful person, he wanted you to be an engineer, He is watching us from the sky, how happy he will be if you become an engineer, she: but what happened to him? Why did he die, mother? My child, your father died in a bike accident, but he is still with us, he loves us, now you sleep.

 

At the age of 16, she passed class Xth and entered the 11th because she was a genius and was always a favorite of her teachers.

At the age of 18, she also passed 12th, got admission to engineering college, she was a very beautiful girl, as many people praised her.


Of course, she also got proposals but she turned down because she was superior in her eyes and a little arrogant of her beauty, she got the impression that some boys run after girls, they do not have self-respect?  As the year passed she entered the finals, her best friend proposed to her, rejected him as well, saying that my guy would be different.

At 22: She completed engineering, started working in a company as a software engineer, she was very happy because she achieved what she wanted to tell her father by looking at the sky I got the job papa I'm sure, you are happy. When she was working in a company. His boss was heavily influenced by her work, slowly and slowly the two started meeting on the company's issues and soon the discussion of the company turned into personal conversations, attachment and care, the boss proposed to her on a good day and she accepted with the straight yes, she was always her boss's favorite, she discussed everything with him, the two are having a great time together and one day she finds out that her boss is married and has two children, she was shocked asked her boss: you are married Why didn't you tell me? The boss replied "I thought that you are aware of this" it was really heartbreaking for her, because after rejecting so many guys proposals, she ended up like this, she was in tears, as he was his first love it's not easy for her to forget that guy she continued the relation with her boss despite knowing that she has no future with him, but the boss denied to continue the relation he said look I have a beautiful wife and two loving children's, I can't cheat my wife, I respect you, you are young and you will get a guy better than me, after that she broke all the relation with her boss left the company, she was very much disturbed angry, and frustrated because the guy for whom she thought he is different ended up in that way was really not expected, living with her life with only her mom and no dad might be more painful for her, it's all love That we desire because having a good job with Good salary is really sufficient to make us happy? she got the new company started working there, trying to recover from the past one day at The metro Station while entering the metro she got smashed by a guy who was in hurry to get in the metro, She Held The Guy collar are you mad? Idiot, don't you have eyes? 

Are you blind, I know guys like you who deliberately do this she tried to slap him but the guy caught her hand come closer with her nose with a slow voice told her I'm not mad neither I did this deliberately if it is my mistake then I'm ready to apologize but I'm not interested in you, although you are beautiful but seems like not beautiful by your heart, I have better work to do than striking you, so better don't you dare try to slap a guy like me, it was magic in his voice or the sweetness in his breath her anger melted, both entered in the metro, while the guy was standing in the metro she was thinking to say him sorry, as she realized that it was not his fault, she was staring at him & finally said sorry The the guy replied it's so easy to say a lot of bad words to someone and say single sorry, she: Ok then am in hurry now I need to go can I get your number so that I can say sorry 100 times, the guy gave his number, and she gets off from the metro while walking she was thinking about what I did? how can I ask for a guy's number? a girl don't ask a guy's number first what I did? I shouldn't have asked his no. did I do a mistake? she was happy but her ego hurts a little bit.

After many days of thinking should I call him or not what would he think he may call me a characterless? no, he is not like that finally after a lot of thinking she called him

She: Hello

He: Whose there?

She: Sorry

He: Nice name sorry but do I know u

She: Idiot, we met at the metro I called you to say sorry,

He: Oh wait let me cover my face with my hand

She: But why? He: You may slap me again 

She: Hahaha, don't worry I can't slap you on phone for that we have to meet

He: Hahaha, sure.

Both started having a long conversation after that they become good friends guy told her that he works in a call center & he is single, she told him about her past & She brought with her mom only, she has no dad, the guy always notice that she has the wrong mindset about guys she is a little arrogant and get angry on small things, but the guy always changed her mood whenever she got upset and angry, he was really sweet, very calm, and really a romantic guy, she likes talking to him the whole day, probably thinking about to propose him but her ego again I am a girl I said sorry first, I asked his contact no. first but I can't propose him first; he should propose me first, they both met like besties. She plays with his hair and he teases her too by calling her to miss arrogant, While talking to him she asked I know you like me but why don't you say those 3 words? He what? She: Those 3 words? He: What words? She: I love you, I will not propose to you ok you will propose to me first. He: what? We are friends, I can't love you, She: stop teasing me now I don't like jokes, please. He: I am not joking we are friends, I can't be in a relationship. She got angry called him a cheap guy whose time passes with girls. Your level is so low you work in a call center & you can't even touch my level and told him to get lost and never show your face to me.

With a smile, he has a good life, and again she got hurt, asking herself: What's wrong with me? I did everything to make him happy can't he just love me the way I do.

Maybe because she has no man in her life since childhood she never got the dad's love and perhaps this is the reason. She doesn't understand how guys are.

She missed her dad because the dad is the only guy whom a girl can trust completely, the guy whom she loved blocked her from everywhere, she became alone & days are empty because of no friends and love, she started weeping, sometimes we try to show strong but deep inside are we really strong? She was living her life with emptiness, talking to the stars I wish you are here dad to guide me, and life goes on.

That's is the end of the story.

Really No, after 2 months she again called the guy. By a different number Whom she met in the metro to say him sorry because she insulted him when he rejected her proposal.

She: Hello, I know you are hurt by my words may I didn't digest a guy rejecting me and that's why unleashed anger on you, I wanted to say,

He: I missed you every day don't say sorry am ready to get many slaps from you I love u,

Will you be my girlfriend?



She : Hahaha yes

He : Hahahahaha.

 

Sometimes by keeping ego, we think we will win but the reality is we actually lose our close ones, keep in mind that ego is not everything.

 

That's the end of the story.


Post a Comment

0 Comments