Best-Friends

 Story of  Best-Friends 


A fictional story of "Best-Friends" 

He was not a very hard-working and studious person.

Originally, he was a normal boy with a good temperament, after completing his graduation he wanted to establish a career. He wanted a good job and he was working hard for it, sometimes he used to go to yoga in a nearby garden to overcome the pressure of not getting success in his life. It was the most difficult time of his life, he had no one to share his problems with. He was alone. After so many sleepless nights and boring days. He went to the garden and saw a swing when he was riding on the swing, he blinked, and he fell suddenly from the swing and got up. People started laughing in the garden.

Are you fine? A beautiful girl standing next to him asked. He replied: Yes, I'm okay thank you. She: So you came to sleep in the garden didn't you?

She: No, to get a glimpse of a beautiful girl like you.

She: Hahahahah flirting right?

He: No, praising, because you are a good person with a good heart.

She: How can you say that?

She: I saw a lot of people laughing when I fell and you were there to help me.

She laughed.

She: So that smile means that I deserve your friendship.

She: Then smiled and went away without answering.

And from that day they started meeting daily. He often went to the garden just to meet her. They become very good friends. after some days he took her to the same place where they met 1st time. He told her from day one when I saw I started liking you. I will not call you princess, I will not call you gorgeous either but baby you are my world. My life revolves around you. Would you be my GF?

She replied yes.

After that both become a good couple, the girl had a female best friend, whenever they met they both shared everything about their love life.



She: My BF is very clingy type, whole day he msgs me & calls me, it's so irritating, but I love him.

Her best friend: My BF is also the same so I started ignoring him,

After listening to her best friend. The next day she also starts ignoring her BF, after a few days, he asked her what happened?

She shouted at him saying, don't you have any job? Every time you msg & call me, please leave me alone for some time.

He smiled & said ok.



He didn't stop messaging and calling her, he thought she was upset that's why her behavior changed.

He again called her, asking how are you? Had dinner? She: Why can't you focus on your career instead of being interested in my food? Go get a life and do a job, you are unemployed. You jobless.

He didn't utter a word, end the call. Stopped messaging & calling her. After a month when she finally realized she misses him, she called him asked him: "Your love was fake, you left me without any reason".

No replied my him, I didn't leave you, love left us. You have good news I got a job & now you don't have to call me jobless.

She: But why don't msg & call me? He: Sorry quite busy with the job. I will msg you when I get the time, I love you now smile. 

She smiled.  they started talking again but she had a problem with him she wanted his the whole time, she wanted him like he was before.

She met her best friend.

She: My BF is changed. In the beginning, he has time for me but now he is ignoring me I don't know what to do, I love him.

Her best friend advised her: Might be he is cheating on you. I mean how can a person who always has time for you, ignore you. My BF was also ignoring me so I told him to break up. Look you should be aware in your life before getting too late leave that guy.

 

She without thinking anything called him: Hello, She: What you think of yourself you cheat? You thought that I will cry for you, no you are wrong I will get a better guy than you. He: smiled didn't say anything & broke up with him.

She was confident that she will move on easily because he was a cheater for her.

With the passage of time she started missing her BF more & more, lost faith in name of "love". Every night she thought of him about why he cheated? Who is the girl he is dating now? & after thinking about that she cried.

One fine day, she was in the mall, saw her best friend with her lover.


She called her best friend: Hey.

Where are you?

Her best friend: I'm with my lover in the mall.

She: but you told me that you broke up with him right?

Now, what are you doing with him?

Her best-friend: what? No, I didn't say that, I said I told him to break up. I didn't break up but because I love him & I trust my lover.

She: Then why you advised me to break up with my BF?

Her best-friend: I didn't say to break up I just said to leave that guy because you don't trust him & he is a cheat.

She: Started crying

No, you advised me to break up & I trusted you more than myself.

Her best-friend: started laughing, if you had really loved him or trust him, you wouldn't have asked advice from me, you wouldn't call him a cheater.

She: Again started crying, I trust you more than my BF & you are saying like this, bye forever.

 

Later She called her BF told him everything.

Asked him to come back & apologized, He forgave her & said you never trusted me. You remember one thing, you told me that you would find a better man than me. Really you are right, I cried a lot from my heart but now I have gone far away from you. I can't come back but wish you a good life ahead. May you get a guy better than me.

After that many guys proposed to her but she never got feelings for anyone. She still gets tears in her eyes while thinking about him, because she still loves him.

 

"Never Lose An Honest Person In Your Life,  Because When You Lose, There Is No Guarantee Getting Him/Her Back Again In Your Life"

That's the end of the story.

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments