Application to Music

Application to Music




Dear music,

Thank you for being with me.

When I was in the crowd feeling alone, I needed you badly, you were there for me to give the company as a best friend. When I was sad things were not in my favor, I put the earphone in my ears close my eyes & forgot what is happening outside in the world, you not only changed my mood but my world.

You made me an enthusiastic person. You helped me in recognizing who I am?

When I thought I'm ugly. You were there in realizing how beautiful I am.

When I thought I'm bad you took out the good in me, when I was battling with depression. You helped me to overcome it. You are bewitching & my closest friend.

When I thought I can't do anything in my life, you are the one who came out from nowhere and healed me with positive thoughts.

You are the best thing happening in my life.

You taught me how to make someone feel special. You made my day every time I hear you, & last but not least, you totally changed me. I'm completely mesmerized by you.

When the mind gets lost in your tunes and starts dancing in the flowing stream of your tunes. Only then I forget the conflicts of my conscience.

You have filled me with excitement and enthusiasm. You are my true friend. I want to express my heartfelt thanks to you.

I want to keep you with me every moment. You take away my loneliness. That's why I like you.

Don't know how many people must have been enchanted by dancing to your every tune. You have instilled confidence in me.

 

Your sincerely,

A good listener.






Post a Comment

0 Comments